WHAT IS LACTEZIN
Lactezin is a clinically-tested over-the-counter drug, which uses a natural antibacterial active ingredient Lactoferrin combined with Vitamin E and Zinc to help lessen pimples and give clearer skin in as early as 2 weeks.
It is the first over-the-counter drug registered anti-acne treatment in the Philippines.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
ASC Ref. No. U036P042717L, I016N081318L
HOW IT WORKS
Key Ingredients of Lactezin
Helps fight pimple-causing bacteria, reduces sebum and inflammation
- An iron binding protein that has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Enhances the body’s immune system
Helps maintain healthy skin cells
- An antioxidant that helps fight free radical skin damage
- Helps protect skin from sun’s UV-induced photodamage
- Regulates collagen and helps prevent skin dryness
Has oil-regulating properties to help improve skin appearance
- An essential mineral that boosts and enhances the immune system
- Has anti-inflammatory effects
- Helps heal and rejuvenate skin
ASC Ref. No. I100N080618L, I004N081318L, I005N081318L, I011N081318L, I012N081318L, I015N081318L
Take two capsules daily, one in the morning and one at night.
*It will take at least 2 weeks to see results. Based on clinical studies best results are seen in 8 to 12 weeks.
To possibly prevent recurrence, continue to take 2 capsules daily for maintenance.