Admit it–the moment we see the first signs of pimples, we do everything we can to make them disappear. But are you doing more harm than good? Know what you should and should not do when fighting to keep your skin clear from acne. Here are some helpful tips from Lactoferrin + d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate + Zinc (Lactezin)!
Pimple Remover Tips: The Dos and Don’ts
- DO Start Slow: Unless prescribed by a certified health professional, it is better to start with lower strength acne products. This is especially true if you have sensitive skin. Give your skin time to adjust to the treatment you are giving it, and slowly increase the potency or strength of the products you use.
- DON’T Pop or Squeeze: The urge to squeeze or poke your pimples may be strong, but it’s for your skin’s best interests to leave your skin in peace. Skin irritation can lead to infection or acne scarring.
- DO Watch Your Products: Oil-based products may not be the best option for your skin if you’re looking for pimple removers. Use water-based moisturizers, or go for products that are labeled as non-comedogenic (which means the products are specially formulated to avoid blocking your pores). Also, be aware of the amount of product you apply to your skin–too much can result to skin irritation as well.
- DON’T Touch: Do not constantly touch your face. Make sure to disinfect the surface of your phone to avoid acne-causing bacteria. Wash your make-up brushes and sponges at least once every two weeks. It is also highly recommended that you use a different face towel from your bath towel and to change them at least once a week.
- DO Be Patient: Like all good things, good results take time. Follow the instructions on the pimple remover products you are using and take note when these products are supposed to show their best results. Consider consulting a dermatologist if no marked improvements occur after two to three months.
On the lookout for pimple remover products to help your skin? On top of your skincare routine, why not try over-the-counter drugs made specifically to help fight acne, like Lactoferrin + d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate + Zinc (Lactezin)? It helps lessen pimples in as early as 2 weeks when taken twice daily.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
In the lookout for other pimple remover tips? Find out how Lactoferrin + d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate + Zinc (Lactezin) can help lessen pimples and lead to clearer skin by browsing our official website.
ASC REF CODE: I060N053019L
More Surprising Daily Habits That Can Cause Facial Pimples
Now more than ever, we’re investing more time and effort into taking care of our skin. Yet despite these efforts, pimples on your face still manage to appear. Unfortunately, the cause of these breakouts– hormones, genetics, among others– aren’t always clear. Daily habits that may cause pimples on the face With that, there are […]
Keep Skin Healthy: How to Treat Acne
Pimples happen to teenagers and adults alike, but how much do we really know about it, and more……
5 Ways You’re Making Your Acne Worse
Find out some of the habits that you should stop to prevent acne from getting worse…..