Admit it–the moment we see the first signs of pimples, we do everything we can to make them disappear. But are you doing more harm than good? Know what you should and should not do when fighting to keep your skin clear from acne. Here are some helpful tips from Lactoferrin + d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate + Zinc (Lactezin)!
Pimple Remover Tips: The Dos and Don’ts
- DO Start Slow: Unless prescribed by a certified health professional, it is better to start with lower strength acne products. This is especially true if you have sensitive skin. Give your skin time to adjust to the treatment you are giving it, and slowly increase the potency or strength of the products you use.
- DON’T Pop or Squeeze: The urge to squeeze or poke your pimples may be strong, but it’s for your skin’s best interests to leave your skin in peace. Skin irritation can lead to infection or acne scarring.
- DO Watch Your Products: Oil-based products may not be the best option for your skin if you’re looking for pimple removers. Use water-based moisturizers, or go for products that are labeled as non-comedogenic (which means the products are specially formulated to avoid blocking your pores). Also, be aware of the amount of product you apply to your skin–too much can result to skin irritation as well.
- DON’T Touch: Do not constantly touch your face. Make sure to disinfect the surface of your phone to avoid acne-causing bacteria. Wash your make-up brushes and sponges at least once every two weeks. It is also highly recommended that you use a different face towel from your bath towel and to change them at least once a week.
- DO Be Patient: Like all good things, good results take time. Follow the instructions on the pimple remover products you are using and take note when these products are supposed to show their best results. Consider consulting a dermatologist if no marked improvements occur after two to three months.
On the lookout for pimple remover products to help your skin? On top of your skincare routine, why not try over-the-counter drugs made specifically to help fight acne, like Lactoferrin + d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate + Zinc (Lactezin)? It helps lessen pimples in as early as 2 weeks when taken twice daily.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
In the lookout for other pimple remover tips? Find out how Lactoferrin + d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate + Zinc (Lactezin) can help lessen pimples and lead to clearer skin by browsing our official website.
ASC REF CODE: I060N053019L
Lactoferrin Dosage: Just How Much Is Enough for Acne?
Ever wondered why you are recommended only a certain amount of medicine when you ask for a prescription? All doctors’ medicine prescriptions comes with its recommended dosage. Whether it is over-the-counter drugs or prescribed, each tablet or capsule has a measured ratio of ingredients to fulfill a recommended daily intake. Importance of Following Prescribed Dosages […]
The Secret Acne Treatment: Lactoferrin
In the world where most products promise instant relief, lactoferrin is fast becoming a steadfast pillar in the skincare industry. Many people have endlessly tried different treatments for persistent pimples, but may have been approaching the problem from the wrong angle. Then comes lactoferrin, an ingredient that may spark curiosity in even the most seasoned […]
Acne Q&A: Your Top Questions, Answered
Why do I still get acne as an adult? Is there medicine for pimples? If you’re suffering from acne, a better understanding of the condition can help you find the best way to treat it. Here are some common questions about acne, answered: Q1: Are there different types of acne? Yes. People who have acne […]